Fundamentals of Payroll
Who Can Benefit?
The Fundamentals of Payroll program is designed for individuals requiring basic payroll education and those preparing for the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exam. Ideal candidates include:
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exam candidates
- FPCs needing recertification credits. (First time users can earn 24 RCHs or 2.4 CEUs, and repeat users can earn 12 RCHs or 1.2 CEUs each year by scoring 80% or better on the post-test.)
- Entry-level employees in the payroll department
- Practitioners, consultants, and service providers new to the payroll industry
- Individuals working in payroll who need formal training