Fundamentals of Payroll
Why Choose Fundamentals of Payroll?
- Ensure your payroll knowledge is current with the most recent changes for 2013 such as the mandatory flat rate on supplemental wages, 2013 employee social security tax rate, and calculations and reporting of the Additional Medicare tax on high earners.
- Keep your company in compliance with constantly changing federal regulatory and legislative requirements facing payroll.
- Prepare for FPC certification.
- Earn up to 24 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a certificate of achievement when you score 80% or better on the post-test.
- Study where and when your schedule permits.
- Learn at your own pace with the self-directed option or opt for the more structured instructor-assisted option.
- Have fun while you learn with entertaining and educational online games.
- Enjoy unlimited practice. Questions and values automatically change each time you revisit an exercise or quiz.
- Eliminate the time and expense required to travel to seminars.
- Save money with APA member and colleague discounts and volume discounts for purchases of three or more programs.