Why Choose PayTrain?
- Ensure your payroll knowledge is current with the most recent changes for 2013 such as how the new Additional Medicare Tax is withheld and reported, global compliance issues with expatriates and nonresident aliens, and contribution limits for Medical Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Keep your company in compliance with constantly changing federal regulatory and legislative requirements facing payroll.
- Prepare for CPP certification.
- Earn up to 40 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a certificate of achievement when you score 80% or better on the post-test.
- Study where and when your schedule permits.
- Learn at your own pace with the self-directed option or opt for more structured instructor-assisted option.
- Have fun while you learn with entertaining and educational online games.
- Enjoy unlimited practice. Questions and values automatically change each time you revisit an exercise or quiz.
- Eliminate the time and expense required to travel to seminars.
- Save money with APA member and colleague discounts and volume discounts for purchases of three or more programs.