- Why Choose PayTrain?
- Who Can Benefit?
- Benefit to Your Employer
- Course Topics
- Course Components
- Learning Options
- Corporate/Group Program
- Free Demo
- How to Order
Cheryl L. Thomas, CPP
Senior Payroll Tax Specialist
The PayTrain course offers two learning options: self-directed or instructor-assisted.
- Course includes printed textbooks and web-based software
- Allows you to study when and where it’s most convenient
- Ideal for self-starters and those with unpredictable schedules
- Anticipate spending approximately 40 hours to complete the course
- Course includes printed textbooks, online software, and online instruction
- Online instructor provides weekly assignments and feedback
- Discussion boards and an “Ask the Instructor” feature provide interaction and feedback opportunities
- The course syllabus helps eliminate procrastination, ensuring completion of the course in a specified period of time
- Anticipate spending 3.5 hours/week for 12 weeks to complete the course
|PayTrain 2017*: Instructor-Assisted Schedule
Prepare for the FALL 2017 or SPRING 2018 CPP exam
Please note: *Purchase PayTrain 2016 materials if you are preparing for the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 CPP exam or if you are using the program for professional development (not certification preparation). See below if you are an international or military purchaser. Purchasers of PayTrain 2016 will have access to the online portion of the program through September 20, 2017.
International and military purchasers: If you are preparing to take the CPP certification exam at an international testing site or a military testing center before September 1, 2017, please contact Mike Downs to determine which preparation materials to purchase. Email Mike Downs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-888-852-6664 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT).