PAYO certification is a valuable, objective credential that verifies a specified level of knowledge, skills, and abilities in the payroll profession. Certification helps individuals demonstrate their payroll expertise, secure promotions, advance their careers, and enhance their standing within the profession. As your organization supports employees in their certification efforts, it demonstrates how much you value their essential contributions.
So where do you start?
Determine Your Eligibility and Choose Your Certification
Find My PAYO Certification Study Path
Improve Your Career with FPC/CPP Certification
Earning your payroll certification helps you demonstrate your payroll expertise, advance your career, and enhance your standing within the profession.
- Join a network of over 16,000 payroll professionals who have earned the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) and Certified Payroll Professionals (CPP) designations.
- Increase likelihood of raises, promotions, and other rewards.
- Demonstrate initiative, marketability, and confidence.
- Set yourself apart from colleagues within the payroll profession.
- Make yourself more valuable to your organization through professional competency and credibility. See what Robert Half International says about the importance of earning a finance certification.
PayTrain was the key to my passing the CPP exam and gaining the knowledge necessary to be successful in my career as a payroll manager.
– Stacy Stair, CPP, Payroll & Accounting Specialist at McWane Ductile