PayTrain programs offer premium quality training with flexible course options.
For payroll beginners and service and support professionals
For experienced payroll professionals
Instructor-led courses offered for payroll beginners, service and support professionals as well as experienced professionals
PayTrain® programs are a smart choice for your payroll training needs. Enjoy the advantages offered by APA’s premier online training programs:
- Current payroll knowledge helps keep your company in compliance with constantly changing federal regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Comprehensive FPC and CPP exam topic coverage provides an in-depth understanding of the areas tested on the exams.
- Three learning options allow you to pick a training option that meets your needs. Choose from Self-Study, Guided-Study or Instructor-Led courses.
- Flexible and convenient online access allows you to study when and where your schedule allows.
- Interactive study tools test and reinforce your knowledge with exercises, quizzes, calculations, and flashcards.
- Entertaining and educational games allow you to have fun while you learn.
- Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are earned when you score 80% or better on the post-test. The post-test must be completed after receiving a PASS Score on the FPC or CPP examination.
- Eliminate the time and expense required to travel to seminars.
- Save money with APA member and colleague discounts and volume discounts for purchases of three or more programs.